Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Weekend

Hi everyone :)
Did you have a nice weekend?
Yesterday, I stayed my friend's house and had a great time with my friends!
We watched horror movies and made a noise all night! Then we went out at midnight to test our courage but we returned immediately and went home because it was so scary out there.lol
We had so much fun time but when I came home, I realized that I have to work on my homework!!:(( I hate this feeling but I have to..
Next week, I'm going to go to karaoke with my friends and I'm really looking forward to it!!
And for that, I have to do my tons of homework NOW...