Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, May 17, 2014

The amazing spider-man 2

After my part time job, I went to watch the amazing spider-man 2 with dad in the theater last night. Honestly I didn't want to go because I was so tired and it was around 9 pm. 
However it was super duper amazing!!lol I had a lot more fun than I had previously expected. I just thought spider-man saves the city from danger. The real 2 reason why I became to love this film is that spider-man so cool and handsome and the couple was sweet! The other is how spider-man teaches us how to recover from inescapable saddest event. At the end of this film, I almost cried because of the words of Gwen who is spider-man's girlfriend. I want you to hear and empathize her words.

I strongly recommend you to watch this. It's not only for coolness of spider-man but also teaching us about life.