Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

University life

It has been almost 2 month past from the enterance ceremony of the university. I was really worried because all of the things was new, and non of the people inside the gym is the people I noticed. I was being a student in the private school from elementary, and I haven't ever changed classes and being in the same class for 12 years. So to make new friends in the new place alone, was one of my newest thing to do. However, I was able to make many friends, and I am having a great time now in aoyama right now. Because my high school life was so fun, I first thought I am going compare with those days. However I am having a good time now, and I hope it will keep going to be a good days also.