Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Aoyama bread festival

Today I went to Aoyama bread festival held at United Nations University across from Aoyama Gakuin University with my friend before dancing.

I was so hungry that I bought 8 kinds of bread. Now I regretted that I bought so much bread, it cost a lot of money...

Before dancing, I ate a croissant and a melon pan. They were yummy! I took the others to my home and will eat in my home.

I thought it would take much time to finish eating all the these bread, but actually it won't take so much time to do because they are yummy and I'm always hungry to eat something!

This festival is held once in two months, so if you have time to go there you should go! It is held very near Aoyama Gakuin University, there are many foreigners, and you can buy a lot of bread like me :DDD