Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Media Discussion, responses

Good Morning:)
From today, the topic of our media discussion changed to a new topic, cross culture. Though it was
a little hard to look for an artice, I am looking foward to the discussion.

Now I would like to response to some questions.

Kentaro,
I don't know the perfect way to do away with the heat but I sometimes freeze my water botle so it is cold whenever I drink it and it can make me cool down.

Azusa,
My annual family event is celebrating birthdays by going out to eat dinner. Most families probably do this but I am always very happy when my birthday is celebrated.

Sayaka,
My hobby is listening to music. I just bought a new laptop  and I love putting
 on music while researching some thing else on the internet.