Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Responses


Good evening!

I would like to respond to some of the questions.

To Kentaro
Dealing with the heat and humidity in Japan is one of the hardest things, I figure.
I use to sit in front of the fan at home for hours but it didn't help so much, and I thought
"well, if I can't deal with the heat by trying to cool the surface of my body why don't I eat
something cold and cool down the inside". So I decided to eat ice cream, shaved ice, and
anything eatable that I found in the fridge. Surprisingly, this worked. And that's essentially
how I deal with the heat. So if you want to cool yourself down go get yourself a cup of ice
cream or two my friend!    

To Mikako
Actually when I was on my way home in high school, this woman abruptly asked me if
I was wearing a wig. At that time I had relatively long hair and I told her that I wasn't.
She seemed very surprised to hear my answer. It truly is an unforgettable moment.

To Jumpei
answer 1: I am very interested in sumo. Not getting on the ring to participate, but I enjoy
watching it very much. And the wrestlers I like are Chiyomaru, Gagamaru, and Aoiyama.

answer 2: I usually play my guitar and go to a cram school and do my homework and
assignments. My teacher in cram school has a pet cat and I pretty much enjoy playing with
her as well. She's the sweetest cat I've ever seen and I hope I get to see her soon again.