Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, April 11, 2015

About me:)

 Hi, I'm Ayano from IE3 course and I'm gonna talk little bit about myself. 

 I started using and talking English when I was 3 because of my dad. My dad is also a returnee from London, UK and he is the first person who taught me English. I used to live in Shanghai, China for 5 years from when I was 9 to 15. 

 I went to 2 international schools in there. First one is Western International School of Shanghai and another is Shanghai Community International School which both of them are great school. 

 By living in Shanghai, China, I am now trilingual being able to speak English, Chinese, and Japanese.  

 Also, the biggest benefit of living in abroad which is non-English speaking country and going to an international school was that I could get to know so many unique people from all over the world and know their cultures. I love getting to know new people, so please feel free to talk to me:) 

 Moreover, even though this is not related to English, class, or school at all, I love fashion. 

 I have an inspirational celebrity who is Selena Gomez and she is just breathtaking in everything. I love the way she live her life and I also love what she is doing in her currier. 
 
 Getting back to the topic of fashion, I am currently working as a floor model in Hollister.Co Tokyo Bay which is a clothing store as my part time job. If you are interested, please feel free to come visit the store!;) 

 I'm sorry I wrote kind of long even though I only said I'm gonna write "little bit" about myself. Lol