Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, April 12, 2015

My introduction:p

 Hey everyone, I'm madoka!
I just got to home now and suddenly realised that I'm yet to  introduce myself to all of you, well at least in this blog so let me do it^^

 I was born and spent the most of my life in Nagasaki. 
 Some of you may know or have ever visited here, Huis Ten Bosch(ハウステンボス),  very popular theme park located in Sasebo, Nagasaki. My family home's located very close from there. You might also know Sasebo burger. If there're any of you who haven't tried that burger yet, you might wanna get it and try at least once in your life. You will not regret it, I can guarantee it. 
Well, back to the topic, that's where I was raised and found my identity that made what I am and formed my personality.

 There's one more country that changed my view of the world, which is Denmark.
I went to Denmark in order to study their culture from the age of 16-18, I used to live in Copenhagen, capital city of Denmark. 
 So many people around me always ask me what language people speak in Denmark.  Well, they speak danish, not English. In the beginning of my exchange year in such a remote country, I really struggled to master the language especially pronunciation.
 However, as time passed, lt became ok and even changed my attitude toward English as well by realising the need for International language. It is NOT onlyEnglish  speaking countries that you think you will use it. Most of European speaks almost Fluent of English. Through these experience I felt English is highly required everywhere in the world, which is actually one of the factors that brought me AGU and study academically.

 In this class, I'd love to touch with lots of cultures. Fortunately, we have many  returnee with different backgrounds and those who are willing to acquire high level English. So I'm hoping to get to know each other well and broaden our outlook  by sharing mutual goal:)


Thank you for reading up to here and
Good night, sleep tight everyone:) !