Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you! I am Yumi Aihara:) I live in Yokosuka. Yokosuka is far place from Fuchinobe.

It takes two hours to get to Aoyama Gakuin. Yokosuka is famous for the naval base, so there are many, many Americans! At night, yokosuka is like foreign country. Sometimes I go there to learn English. We usually can't enter there, but a festival is held there twice a year. It is spring festival and summer festival. Spring festival was held on last Sunday. Summer festival will be held in August! If you are interested in the naval base, you come to Yokosuka!

I like to listen to music, go shopping and cook! I usually go to Yokohama to go shopping and play with my friends at holiday. Thank you for reading my journal. I hope to see more of you :)