Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, May 29, 2009

About the dance video

On last Tuesday, we watched the dance video which theme was "Biological cross culture".
In the video, a man and a woman were almost nude and danced. Their dance was not fierce.Their dance was silence and beautiful and they dance like animals.
Honestly, I tried, but I couldn't understand what they want to express.
However, I didn't feel obscene even they dance without clothing and I felt they are animals, are not human.

I was in dance club when I was a high school student. I danced many kinds of dance like hip-hop, jazz dance, cheer dance, ballet, aerobics and creative dance. Creative dance is a dance which shows to others some feelings without a word. I danced about worry, happy and sad feelings at that time. "Biological cross culture" is one of the creative dance, I'm sad for not getting means of dance,but I could enjoy it.