Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What is my tribe?

I think my tribe is perfectionism because I always tend to do something completely. For instance, abount sprts, I want to practice until I can do the sport entirely which I challenged for the first time. About cleaning, I cannot help cleaning from wall to wall in my room. About assignment, I keep doing a assignment until I feel it's perfect. Therefore, I have not finished homeworks many times;; I was often told it's good tendency by my friends, but I think I am just tactless person campared with smooth operator. I want to be a person who has measurable severity.

However, I have standed to gain thanks to my perfectionism. In my junior high scool days, I belonged to a softball club, and in the first year, a coach of the club told freshmen to make a practical swing at least 10 times per a day. So, as he said, I practiced swing more than 10 times a day. And then, I became the first person of freshman to launch a home run. The menmory will continue remaining in my memory.

As another good thing of my perfectionism, I often surprise someone with carrying things too far and I am prased. When I was a high school student, on a assignment of biography, I searched Hideo Noguchi too much and many teachers were amazed. As a resolt, my report was displayed in days.

Thus I got good points as well as bad points by my perfectionism. It is my character, so I want to value it.

see you!!