Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday mekes me tired;;

On this weekend, I'm going to participate in a camp held by FC INTL (a kind of circle). Although I' m looking forward to joining the camp, I'm feeling nervous because my precious Saturday and Sunday will be disappeared owing to the camp. In spite of lots of homework;; Anyway I will enjoy myself with my friends of this circle. I want to make more friends during the camp!!





Well...recently, there is what I thought deeply-I'm often asked for directions by anybody while I'm walking on the street even the place where I have never been. I've been asked even by foreigners before many times;;. I am bad at direction!! Though it is said that I walk so fast by my friends, I 'm easy to get lost!! The other day, I 'm asked the place of Tokyuhands in Machida by a Chinese or Korean(of course in Japanese!!). I knew where tokyuhands is, but because I walked on the different street from usual, I can't tell him the place. However, Tokyhands was in front of me;; As soon as I noticed it, I ran and told him;; Moreover, I have been spoken to by one group of Americans (?) and they asked me "Where is the Mike's restaurant?" Of course I answered "I'm sorry , I don't know." (I didn't know completely the restaurant then anyway.)

One of my friends in high scool is good at showing someone the way. I was very surprised when I saw her telling the way to someone. I want to be able to direct someone to a place very well!!

In addition, foreigners often come to the restaurant where I work part-time and I like to talk a little bit with them. I want to increase the opportunity to talk with foreigners like showing the way...