Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dance Film

I think it is interesting and amazing to represent the form and motion of animals.
I think it is impossible to reenact their performance for general people
But, I don't know why they danced in naked style. I was so surprised when I visited their web

site.( You know what I mean if you enter the site) Honestly, I am somewhat repulsed by their dance style. I think there are many kinds of ways to represent the theme except the style.I feel there is a different attitude to being naked in public between I and them. And, I also think people have much knowledge about nature and animal are easy to understand the dance.

It got more and more difficult for me to understand what they represented while I was watching the motion.