Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last Week Class

I am mistaken about last week class.
I thought today we should hand in last week's DVD report, so I am writing about the tribe.
We watched the DVD last Tuesday.

There are many faiths in the world.
One of the efaith is Juwry.
A Jew woman made Barbie doll.
We can change its cloth, hair and so on. Sometimes, it looks llike cabin atendant, Canada's president and American girl.
We have tribe.
The tribe is various human group like barbie doll, so we have to look in the world and love all people more.

I think this TV show is difficult, because I do not understand all English wards.
I do not know there are various people all over the world and I contact with only Japanese, some Americans and Australian. It is hard for me to understand tribe. I think the tribe is important to understand cross- clutural communication.
The tribe means the same tribe people have a common thing like language, culture and ethnic. And that thing is inherited from our ancestors to descendants. So we have to agree to all people and understand defference between me and them, and love all over the world. From then on, we understand our minds with each other, I think.


I do not form today's vedio opinion yet.