Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday, I went to LaQua, which is the spa facility in Tokyo, with my friend.
It was my first time visit and very exicited.
There are a natural spa and many kinds of sauna baths, so we spent a lot of times.
One of the most favorite is the mist shower, which give lavender scent.
Lately I am very tired and busy, but it healed my weariness.
Moreover, it made my skin greasy and my condition better than before!
I really love a spa, and I want to go Hakone or somewhere if I have time.
Well, I must do my best from tomorrow.
So long;)