Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

this weekend

I went to Izu this weekend for staying togather in a camp of FC INTL. It was hard schedule for me, but I made a good memory thanks to this camp and I was glad to talk with many people in the camp. During the camp, we did a lot of things. For example, barbeque(BBQ), experience of sandblast, and going to glass museum and so on. Also, we could see the ocean from the window of our bus(we went to Izu by bus). I was so excited because I saw the ocean after a long time. The place where we stayed was covered in forests and we were able to feel clear air there. In the night, we could see many many stars in the sky more than those of urban are though it was a bit cold.

I took a rock bath for the first time. Do you know rock bath?? It is a kind of hot spring and it is surrounded with rocks. Since I hardly go to hot spring, I could relax in the hot spring bath.

At night, we had trouble sleeping because our tension was too high. So, we all were sleepy next morning.

Anyway, I had great experience in the camp. I want to go there again. At the same time I felt like gouing to my hometown Fukushima because there are many greens like Izu!!

Thank you for reading.