Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Summer Vacation Plan

I am looking forward to this summer vacation, because I plan to go to England to experience homestay, study in the local university and work abroad.
It is twice for me to visit foering country.
I applied for AGU.
I am nervus and excited!
I want to go to the place where Harry Potter was filmed!

I am interested in differece between Japanese culuture and foering culutures when I learned English.
I still remember the time when I was happy to communicate with ALT teacher in English.
I thought I wanted to speak English very well and to communicate with the other all over the world!!!
So, I like English very much:)

I visited Australia only once when I was a second studend in high school.
It was very fun time!
But I did not talk with Australian' s family.
Because Japanese same age girl also stayed in the same family.
But this time, I will stay alone, so I practice English to talk with England family:-)