Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The first experience

The other day, I participated to a flea market nearby Saitama super arena with my friends.
I brought used cloths, accessories, toys, and so on. They were so old and wore out that I thought that most people would hardly have interest to my goods. Although we hadn't finished preparing to sell, people came to watch our goods earliy morning. I didn't know what to do, because it was first time for me. But it was not diffcult. When people asked us how much is this, the one of us who brought the goods priced it and told people the price. All of the goods ' price depended on our mood at the time! Most of the goods were sold for about three hours. I was surprised! Because although my goods were just like a trash, I managed to sell everything.
Our sales amounted to about ten thousand yen! It was more expensive than I had expected. And then, using the money, we had lunch. We had enjoy ourself.
If you have many disused goods, I suggest to participate to flea market. The profit may be much more than you expect.