Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cross-culture

Our class watched two videos which was based on the topic of cross-culture. The first one we saw was an animation "Seers and Clowns", which was made in 1994 by Faith Hubley. The animation was really unique and I think it's rather artistic.
The part in "Cybles Dreams", where almost everyone had their hand on their hair really been on my mind. I can't get what it was trying to tell us. If anyone has an idea, I would definitely love to hear it.
There was this phrase I really liked was "sap courses the trees when blood courses the veins". This phrase is great!! I'm just at a loss of words since it's so amazing!

I will talk about the other video later:)