Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Yesterday& Today& Tomorrow

Yesterday, after I finished school, I went to the part time job.
I passed the test to get promote my positon!
I made mistake only one question, so I was happy:)
But I am busier than now and have to have responsibility..
I manage company's money and I am equal to the occasion for everything.
Since yesterday, I started to practice the business of manager.

Today, It was very hot!
I went shopping at my favorite shop:)
I bought sandals.
And then I cleaned my room and while I read the book, I slept for one hour.
I went to part time job to practice the business of the manager.
It was very difficult to learn too many works by heart.

Tomorrow, I go to Yokohama to meet my friend i high school.
We plan to buy jewelry;)
I am looking forward to meeting her!