Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 25, 2009

a cockroach

Last Saturday, It appeared suddenly from an overflow when I was watching TV and relaxing.

It was my first time to see it. It was smaller and quicker than I expected. I was so frightened by it and couldn't leave from my bed. After an short time, I determined to give it a good beating and managed to get slippers fearfully. Then, I called up all my courage and searched it all over my room. But, it was disappeared. I don't know whether it ran away or is still hiding in somewhere.

I'm afraid to go home for a while.

I think most Japanese would sympathize for my experience because its looks is so grotesque. But, Do you know the surprising aspects of a cockroach?

It is used for meal all over the world and raising it is so popular. Generally, people in East Asia fry up and eat. Furthermore, it is utilized as medicine for fracture and sprain.

If I knew the aspects, I didn't try to get it away. I'm so fool. I'd like to eat a fried cockroach Next time I happen to see it.