Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 25, 2009

And you always believed...

Recently I'm feeling better about things.
Its as if I'm jumping from side to side from being super motivated, to being unenthusiastic and wither
ing away.
To be honest, it's kinda embarrassing (well not really) but listening to cheesy music has been mak
ing me feel better for the past week.
You know....the music about believing?


I've been an In This Moment fan since 2005.
Now if you don't know In This Moment, you will be amazed by their stage presence!


I've seen them live last year and their energy hasn't changed!
It was just Maria's (the lead singer) screams that had got
ten croaky. She really should work on changing how she screams. There is a vocal trainer named Melissa Cross who works with many metal singers (such as Angela Gossow from Arch Enemy, and Matt Heavy from Trivium) I really don't want Maria to loose her voice.

I also just love her dresses! The gap between the tattoos and her vivid dress is just breath taking! They're designed by Sheri Bodell!

I was so jealous that my so-so friends/rival-band called Crossfaith played opening for In This Moment. Oh well, that's going be me on stage for the next tour!

I mean, I have a fan base already. In fact I made it in less that 20 seconds.
Look for your selves:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u6lqhY8axw


The show ended very fast! They didn't play my favorite songs but they played so many new songs.


After the show I was still in the venue talking with people when on of the roadies came out. She gave me left over drumsticks! I remembered her from last year and she was nice enough to tell me to stay because the band was going to come out in a few minutes.
I couldn't believe I was going to meet one of my favorite bands AGAIN!

Maria looked tired and sick at first, but as soon as everyone came up to her she looked happy and energetic as usual. I was so nervous I only talked with the bass player Jessie.

I had so many questions I wanted to ask but since I'm such a timid loser I just asked for a picture and giggled and ran away.

Maria decided that it would be more efficient if we did a group photo so she was trying to get things in order.

here are some random clips ->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9bhc1n1UrU
(Oh and yes...they had BALLOONS!! )
The whole band was super nice.  I didn't know they would be that generous to us fans!  I have so much more respect for this band now.

Hopefully they will come back and I will keep a note on what to ask them.
Like about her
Mark Ryden (my favorite artist!) tattoos on her hands.
How many of your are shy? How do you approach people you adore?

Anyways, I'm going to go to bad while listening to In This Moment and going back to being sappy.

When things go wrong and get painful, and you feel like giving up,
. B . E . L . I . E . V . E .