Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Freshman Meting at Tokyo University of Agriculture

On Sunday, I went to an event related to the ESS (English Speaking Society) circle. It was called the Freshman Meeting and it was held at at Tokyo University of Agriculture. Many students from other universities who belong to ESS gathered to talk with each other. We were devided into several groups and each group had about six people. All the members in my group came from different universities. I met a girl who even came from Gunma prefecture. Before the discussion, we introduced ourselves and then we talked about wide variety of topics such as the things you started or want to start after entering university and the reason deciding to join ESS. I enjoyed talking with people who I don't have opportunity to talk with usually. Also, listening to their university life was new to me and I got to know the difference between my own life which was quite interesting. I had a wonderful time talking with new friends and I think communicating with people in English both has the element of learning and having fun.