Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Spider-Man

Since I entered Aoyama Gakuin University, I've had little free time because I took part in the dance club activities and had to do a lot of homework. Finally I can have a rest during this Golden Week holidays! Yesterday after school I watched “The Amazing Spider-Man” (not the second one shown at theaters now) in my home, it was so exciting that I couldn't fall asleep last night. LoL As I said before, I luckily saw a press conference of “Spider-Man” in Singapore and there were the main casts of the film’s characters, which made me crazy about “Spider-Man” than before.

Tomorrow I’m gonna go to watch “The Amazing Spider-Man 2” at a theater, well...I just can’t wait! Besides I’ll eat out, go shopping, and visit a hot spring resort. I’m looking forward to tomorrow, during the Golden Week holidays I have to do a lot of homework, though. Hahaha...


Anyway I hope all of you will have grate holidays :) 
By the way, during the Golden Week holidays what are you going to do or what did you do?