Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 16, 2014

A funny episode from my grandma


Right now, my grandmother is staying at my house from Saturday. I haven't met her since spring holidays but she looked fine as usual. I enjoy going shopping and eating in restaurants with her. Also, she keeps regular hours so it's a chance for me to improve my bad habit of staying up late at night. Incidentally, I heard a very funny episode from my grandma which I want to share! My grandma was trying on a pair of trousers at a clothes section's fitting room. She didn't like it so much, so she decided not to buy. She came out of the fitting room and walked off to find other ones. While walking away, she looked down and realized that instead of her own trousers, she was wearing the ones that she was trying on at the fitting room!! She soon went back and found her trousers on the hanger for sale! My family all laughed.