Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Lord of the Flies and some answers

Good evening.

I'm glad you had a good time Jumpei!
Once again, happy birthday man.

Today I was reading Lord of the Flies for the next book report.
Forty more pages to go. It's interesting how the book portrays an uncivilised civilisation.
This contradiction is something that makes the story profound and enjoyable, I figure.
The main theme seems to be about leadership and authority, and I'm looking forward to
reading the last bit tomorrow.


Now I would like to answer the questions.

To Kentaro
I prefer working on my own. To point out one specific reason it's the responsibility.
And I think being considerate of others and responsible is what it takes to make a good team.
The places I like in Tokyo? Well, to be honest I haven't been to many places. But if there is
a nice tranquil area with mountains, ponds, and rivers I would like to visit. I guess it's time I
became a pilgrim.

To Haruka
Haven't come up with much to do, but probably reading books and stuff like that.

To Brianne
December 19th is my Birth day. Almost the same hey?