Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Varmints


I started writing the media discussion paper for next week, according to the short video "Varmints".

The first impression when I watched this video was that I thought there were too many messages. I was able to recognize the theme in various ways. I regarded it as a confusing movie.

However when I watched it the second time, I managed to catch the general message, I believe.
Because everything was in silence, with no communication in words, it was hard to scoop up the hidden message.

Anyways I was really moved by this clip.

I also looked for some extra information on the website to make my opinion more conclusive.

During the investigation, I found out that this film has earned 27 awards.

There is a reason for the film to gain so many awards, and I deeply agreed for the acquire.