Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 16, 2014

Grapes of Wrath


I`m planning to write my next book report about the book "Grapes of Wrath" by John Steinbeck.

My previous one, which was "Of Mice and Men" was written by the same author.

Although the book was written by the same author, I found out that the writing style is similar but not too close. The latter was actually written for a stage so the text is more like spoken English. Lots of the words were abbreviated and was hard to read through. However the latter one is more like a formal English so it is easier to read.

So far I`m having fun reading the book and I hope I can finish it early because there's 537 pages....

Good night everyone! Have a nice dream!!!!