Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

my dad is back

Good evening everyone!
What did you do today and what is your plan for Sunday?

 Today was a good day for me because my dad came back from India after six months from his last return to Japan. He recently works in India so we do not get to see each other but I really like listening to his stories about India.
 It is always fun listening to the cultural differences between India and Japan. I heard that people in India are more optimistic and not really punctual than the people in Japan. I have visited India twice, but I always get fascinated by the unique cultural traditions and the atmosphere of India. If you want to visit somewhere new or experience new things, I highly recommend India for visiting!

Thanks for reading!
good night