Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 16, 2014

Second Book Report

Hello. How are you guys doing with your book report?
I've decided the book and started reading. The book I choose were To Kill a Mockingbird. At first, when I saw the title, I thought that this novel was some kind of hunting story. But while I'm searching books for second book report, I realized that it's nothing to do with hunting. Actually, the title was named by quote from the character's set phrase. Then I found that this story depicts both main character's mental growth and fight for injustice. I was interested in story and thought it would help my understanding of discrimination of the United States. This book is quite long, about 400 pages. So I'm now reading it as much as I can since I'm not so good at fast reading. Yesterday, I reached almost half way of the book. I'll keep reading.