Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

My Dream


I`m sure everybody has a "dream" or something they want to accomplish in the future.
Today I would like to share some of my dreams I seriously wanted to become when I was small and my current one.

My first dream was to be a veterinarian.
This was when I was in kindergarten, living in France.
At age 6, I had my first dog.
We named her "Hope", hoping her to become a more bright girl because she was very quiet when we got her.
However, Hope turned out to be sick and day by day she became weak.
Eventually, Hope died in three days.
At that time period, I determined to get a job that can save animals.
From then, I have tried hard and studied a lot about animal diseases and aggressively tried to save all animal lives, even that were near death due to an accident.
However my brother managed to pass a examination of a veterinarian department university so I resigned my dream.


When I became a high school student,
I met a person which is one of my best friend now and I was inspired by his picture and wanted to become a comic writer.
I have always liked to think of stories and make easy comics when I was small, however I considered it just as a hobby.  Meeting him changed me 180 degrees. From then, everyday was like a adventure for me. But because I couldn`t improve that much of my drawing, I gave up half way.

My current dream is abstractly, to work at a company that will let me go to many countries.
I will keep it a secret why I started, wanting to travel around the world, but this dream is my engine to make effort towards everything I do.