Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Varmints

The next media discussion paper is based on the video we watched last Tuesday called Varmints. I finished writing it today. Through having done this assignment, I thought about the importance of nature. 

I'm not so interested in nature and hate insects. However, if almost all nature disappears from this world like this film, people will become ill due to the polluted air and the world will come to the end. What's more, by watching this film, I could realize that nature has power to cheer people.

This film could change my mind as to nature, so I want to thank to it!!

Sweet dreams everyone! :)