Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

TGIF! having fun in the middle of the night


After i went out for IE dinner, i went bowling with my friends in ESS.

Since it was quite late at night, i thought there won't be that many people but when i went to Hikarie to meet up with my friends, there were many people!

Looks like many people decided that bowling on Friday isn't a bad idea.







I am very bad at bowling, despite that fact i had a really good time. I enjoyed it a lot.
I would like to practice more if I have time.

After bowling, me and some of my friends decided to play soccer in the park. The time was 11;00 pm.that it was
It was even raining, but we still went because we knew that it our last chance of going out and having fun because we have to prepare  for the debate competition coming up and we want to win.

We went to Komazawa park and it was my first time to go there.
I was amazed by the cleanness and the size of the park.
Even though I'm not good at playing soccer, i had fun. i could relieve myself from stress i have from school work.

I thought that human should sometimes exercise.
Exercise is good for us.

I HAVE A QUESTION.

-What do you all do to relive stress??


Next time, let's play sports all together to relive our stress from our home work.

After playing sports, we went home on foot. The reason for this is because it was too late and the train has already stopped.
It took 3 minutes walking back to my house.
But i actually enjoyed walking in the Setagaya area. There were many houses that i never seen in Nagoya.

I was moved by the fact  that  there were still beautiful area in Tokyo.

Also, it became my dream to live in a beautiful house and have a happy family.

I recommend to you all to walk in the middle of the night.
It is vary quiet and you will feel relaxed, but you must not do that by yourself because it is very dangerous, do it with your friends.