Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

The final world cup

few days ago, about 10 of my friends came to my house and we watched the world cup together.  I live in a small house so my room was just full. I don't have any interest in soccer, but it was pretty fun. However, it was not a very good game, and japan loose by 1-4. Japan became the worst in the group, and were't able to go the next league. I don't know much about soccer, but many of my followers tweeted about the game, and many of them were proud of the team. I was surprised about how much Japanese people were interested in soccer, and the crowdedness of the scramble crossing during the world cup was surprising for me. This year was the first time for me to watch world cup, but I thought I want to watch again 4 years later, and I hope Japan will win next time.