Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, June 13, 2014

Cooperation

First of all -- special thanks to Takumi O, Brianne, and Chie! As for Q1, all of the suggestions that you guys gave me were absolutely practical and useful. As for Q2, I could find lots of good aspects about Tokyo that I hadn't ever found. I'll definitely visit the places that you guys introduced me :) I really thank you guys for your answers!

To Jumpei, how passionate you are! It seems to me that you always have dreams, or something that you wanna accomplish in the future. They must encourage you in everything you are trying to do. I hope you keep working hard and your dreams come true :) Good luck!

Related to his post, I'm gonna talk about "What I like to do in my life" here. Yeah, I know this topic has little to do with his post, but please let me talk about it.

To be honest, I don't have any concrete dreams unlike him. I have lots of things that I love to do, though. One of them is "cooperating with others." Looking back on my life so far, I belonged to some groups every time. When I was in elementary school, I was in a basketball club and a track-and-field club. In the latter one, I was a member of a 400-meter-relay team. When I was in jr. high school, I belonged to a basketball club again, and in high school, I belonged to 2 bands -- a rock band and a cappella band. And now, I belong to a cappella circle again. Yeah, the only thing that I can say about them in common is, of course, that all of them have something to do with "cooperation with others." I prefer team sports to individual sports, and I like doing something with others much better than doing something all by myself. Sometimes I feel like being alone in my room or in some quiet rooms to calm down, but I absolutely like being with other people like my family, friends, or some other acquaintances. I don't know why, but I guess there are 2 main reasons why I like cooperating with others. First reason is because I can be more satisfied with some accomplishments after cooperating with others, compared to doing alone. I can share a variety of feelings or ideas with them, which definitely lift me up when trying something. Second reason is because I just like people around me. It is thanks to them that I can always be happy. I have super fun talking with them every time! Perhaps that's why I like team activities that much :D It's been over a month since I started singing a cappella with my circle members in this university. Our performance was a bit awful at first, but we are making some progress little by little. In my opinion, the most important thing is making sure that the group itself is always well-organized. I'm still looking for the way to make a group or an organization work well. But anyways, I like team activities ;)

Here're two questions to you guys: which do you like better, working in groups or by yourself? and what do you think is the best way to make a group work well?

Thanks for reading, and see ya again soon!