Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 22, 2014

My weekend+response to Brianne

 Hey everyone! How is everybody spending their weekend?

 This weekend I went to hangout with my friend from my junior to high school and some of the friends from her university. It was the first time for me to meet them but they were all friendly and we got along together very well in no time. I love meeting new people so I enjoyed spending time with theof the friend's house. I love meeting new people so I enjoyed spending time with them.

 Since I went out hanging out with my friends all day, I did my assignments for next week. I already borrowed the movie of the book that I am reading for my next book report which is called 'In Her Shoes'. I have already seen the movie quite a while ago, but I decided to watch it again. 

Response to Brianne;
Whenever I get stressed up, I like to listen to good music and just go out for some fresh air. It doesn't always have to be quiet places like parks but going out for shopping also always helps me relieve stress. Also, I like to keep my mind positive therefore I can avoid being getting too stressed! Hope it helped!

Thanks for reading!