Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Nice to Meet You !!


Hello !! I'm Yurika Enomoto.
Please let me introduce myself this time.

I live in the dormitory in Eda now. Eda is very country and there are not so many shops.
It is very inconvenient, but I like my life in the dormitory, because my fruends also live in it.
So I can enjoy talking with my friends a lot !!
I'm from Gumma, which may be famous for hot springs. Gumma is also country and there are many mountains. In winnter, please come to Gumma to enjoy skiing !!

I like listening to the music, reading, and so on. And I also like talk with my friends at coffee shops or restaurants. My favorite place is the starbucks coffee shop in Takasaki. Its couches are very confortable !!
If you have time, let's go coffee shop and enjoy talking with me !!

At IE3 class, I want to get along with the members. Nice to meet you !!