Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hi!! I'm Mai Takamura☆★☆

 I live in Machida,which is only 10 minutes away from Fuchinobe by train and is very prosperous. I think there are so many students of aoyama gakuin university.

 Anyway,I'd like to introduce myself briefly. I'm 19 years old now,was born in Nagoya,then moved to Tottori,and moved to Chiba. I lived in Chiba for about 8 years(from 2nd grade to 9th grade),so I'm from Chiba,but moved to Fukushima when I was 10th grade,and lived there for three years and went to high school there. My family home is there.My family members are mother,grandmother and grandfather. I have a elder sister,but we have different family registration. However, of course I love my sister very much!!

 In my junior high school days,I belonged to a softball club and have participated in a national softball tournament. However, I belonged to ryhthmic gymnastics club when I was high school student because I had been interested in playing the sport,for I took lessens in ballet when I was from 5 to 10 years old. By the way,my hobbies are chatting with my friends,watching foreign movies and so on. I want to ask you if you know the foreign drama "Dexter". I love it very much, so if you know,I want to talk with you about it. Moreover,I also like to listen to music such as Avril,Hilary,Yui,etc.

 I'd felt pretty nervous about meeting my new class mates,but I was relieved to see my class had pleasant ambience. I look forward to learning a lot of things in this class!!
 Please call me Mai and speak to me anytime. Nice to meet you!!