Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Self introduction

Hello. 
This time, let me introduce myself.
I was born in Tokyo and I live in Kichijyoji, Musashinoshi.
I go to school by Chuou-line and Yokohama-line. It takes 1hour-half to get there.
I like Kichijyouji so much, because there are many shops, restaurants, cafe, and parks.
Inokashira park is one of the most largest parks in Musashinoshi.In spring, there a lot of cherry blossoms blooming and hundreds of people gether to look it.I like to take a walk in there on sunnyday.
My hobby is listening to the music, watching movies and shopping.
My favorite artist is Alicia Keys, Chris Brown, Beyonce and Usher.
My best movie is "the notebook". Have you ever watched this? If you haven't, I suggest to you to watch. Every time,it makes me cry and touch my heart.
I often go to Shinjyuku to go shopping. I read the fashion magazine ViVi, but I wonder my fashion style is match with it or not.
That's all. Thank you for reading.
See you again.Bye-bye!