Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

No pain no gain.

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for reading my long boring outrageous posts.
Talking about Tattoos (again), I love the way how Chris described tattoos by saying, I quote, "The ink on their body has a special meaning to them. They're body is not only a canvas, but more like a album or diary!" Chris, You really nailed it! I think that's absolutely right, and I couldn't agree more. But, like Yuri and Tomo said, people who are inked in Japan are confronted with many difficulties and it really annoys me. To tell the truth, I don't know why people still, in this kind of environment, get inked. Some people get inked just because it looks cool and don't think of the consequences, and some others just have a thing called "a scratch addiction", I guess. I know there is a tribe in the deep forest of the Amazon that ink themselves because they believe that their soul escapes their body if their body isn't decorated colourfully. So I think it's really difficult to say why people get tattoos. There are several reasons why I have tattoos(oops, I just said it ), but the most fundamental reason is because my tattoos represent who I am. Tattoos are my philosophy of life.