Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, June 12, 2009

my new best friend

If my computer had feelings I would tell it how much I hate it until it starts crying.
If my computer could talk I would ask it what's wrong, and if it is sick I would make it chicken soup.

Few weeks ago, my computer got a virus:

This really scared me because this never happened before. The background changed into this shocking green, yellow, blue and red pattern, and I have to say, this is the most eerie thing I've seen. Its like the ultimate notice saying "You've got a virus!!!!!"

I reformatted my computer, but now my mouse isn't working well. I need to get the task-manager out in order to click on something.
My new best friend is not my computer, but my sketchbook. I should start my fashion line already.

And I just noticed I haven't posted anything on here for a while.

FIRST!

Varmints
In class, we split into 2 groups of boy and girls.
Most of the people in my group said that the main character was running toward the jelly fish for help.
I clearly thought It was runny away from it. I saw it more like the monstrous creature (jelly fish) seemed to be taking over the world, but after all it was nature regenerating and saving the rest. Something like "If there is a will and diligence, there is a way." Now I feel all sentimental! AND if you noticed the jelly fish had its own environment inside it. yes, environment. That was the 3rd topic of the semester. And I don't know how to conclude my evaluation on the film so I'm going to move onto

Natural Selection
I just want to point out how snazzy the font used in the begging was. It almost looked like a band logo for a grind-core band ahaha.
The 4 bad guys in white combat suits were roller-blading! Lady Gaga or someone should re-hire them for a music video shoot. I know I would love to dance with them.
I would like to think it as a video where the lesson was, "If you fight for justice, you'll always win" and the boy was the "chosen one" ..... but still, in the animal world, most birds think the first thing they see is their parent. You can switch eggs and when they hatch they will be brought up like nothing happened. But that will ruin the dream!
The setting in this short film was in 2097, but I think we will face a food crisis before that and we will be extinct.