Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 11, 2014

About Oktapodi and answering a few questions


It's very interesting to read everybody's post about the Oktapodi homework. Each person slightly has different answers on each literary terms. I think there is no practical answer for this short film and there are different irony and themes that my classmates thought of that I couldn't notice. Through Oktapodi, I learned many nice ideas from several aspects.

Now, I would like to answer a few questions from this week's posts!!

To Chie
My favourite movies are Ghibli films in general. Almost all the stories have a lesson throughout the story which makes me think and the characters like Totoro and Jiji are adorable with strong impact!

To Takumi
I'm going to write a book report about a book called Fahrenheit 451. The content of the book was quite heavy and I couldn't figure out the end until I finished reading it.

To Azusa
I don't have any annual family event, but I think it's nice to have one!! I guess it's a good opportunity to talk with people you don't meet often like relatives.

To Mikako
After I returned home today, I did all the housework instead of my mother doing it. I wish my mother relaxed!

To Sayaka
My hobby is playing badminton! I was in the badminton club when I was in highschool. I like to play it just for fun rather than participating in competitions.