Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Training camp

Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
I spent so much fun time with my circle members!!!
Actually, I went to a training camp of a tennis circle called "Alice". It explains why I carried some huge baggage on my Friday's classes.
I had couldn't decide to join the circle or another circle but I've decided to join the tennis circle finally the end of the training camp and signed up already! :)
The training camp was amazing! I played tennis a lot and made a noise till late night! My parents are very strict about curfew and I usually have to go home early, so it was fun for me to be with my friends till late night :)
I belonged to tennis club in my junior high and high school, so playing tennis is a good pleasure for me.
Do you guys have some hobbies? If you have, please tell me and also if there are some classmates who like playing tennis, let me know!!
I hope you had good weekend and I'm looking forward to seeing you in our next class! Thank you :)