Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Answering the questions


Good morning everyone!
I hope you guys are enjoying your holiday.

First, I would like to answer Brianne's question.
How to interact in the blog?
Well, you can just make a new post and answer people's questions.
However, there isn't a way to comment directly to someone's post.
So all you have to do is make a new post.

What I thought about your book?
I thought it looked very interesting. I also thought it would make a good
book report. If I ever get a chance I would like to read it, too. 



Now I would like to answer  Saki's question.
An amusing event that I had recently?

Actually, I used to go to a cram school during junior high and near the end of
high school.

Yesterday I went out with the teacher and had dinner.
He is very generous and intelligent that I learn something new every time I go out
with him.

The funny thing is after we came back, I accidentally fell asleep.
So here I am at my teachers place having a cup of coffee making a new post.
And this is essentially the fun event I had recently.

I hope this post helps you guys, and I wish you have a nice holiday.

See ya next time.