Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 5, 2014

How I like to spend my golden week

 Good evening everyone!
I hope you all are having a great golden week!

 I am spending mine meeting my new friends and also my friends from high school.
Yesterday, I went to my friend's friend's 20th birthday party. The birthday girl was not really a friend of mine, but somehow I was invited. She was my friend's friend, so we were able to get along very well quickly. I was happy that I made new friends from other universities. 

 Today, my friend from high school is coming over to my house for a sleepover. She brought me some  ice-cream in six different flavors! Her recommendation was the earl-grey tea flavored ice-cream and it tasted great! If anyone else is looking for a good ice-cream, I highly recommend you to eat the earl-grey tea flavored ice-cream from baskin robbins!

 Answer to Brianne's question :
I dont think there is a way or a place to comment on other people's diaries. I think that you have to type in the answers like this on your own diary. Hope this helped! Or if I am wrong, please tell me!


Thanks for reading!