Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Answering the questions

Hi everybody!
Fortunately, it's not raining where I live.
I'm planning to go out somewhere tonight, so it's good that it's not.

Today I would like to answer the questions some of you posted.

To Masato
I like the rain sometimes. It's nice and refreshing.
Although, I imagine that it would be a drag if it was constantly raining.

To Brianne
Good job on your speech contest!
I've never participated in a speech contest. It seems kind of interesting
but I'm not so good at dealing with pressure, so I don't think I'll give it a try.

To Mikako
Things I wanna do before I die..........
That's a tough one.
Let's see........ I guess it would be meeting my friends and relatives to say hi.
It's not so exciting isn't it. But it would be nice to meet everyone who is
close to you and give them a last good bye.

To Ririka
Didn't they once have grape flavour?
That was good. I also tried the corn soup flavoured one before because it was getting
good reputations, but didn't like it. It was a bit bizarre.