Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 2, 2014

Gaining listening ability by hip hop

 Hello everyone!
Today I would like to talk about one thing that I have been doing since my high school years to gain my listening ability. 
 Since I am a huge fan to various kinds of music and can not live without listening to music on free time, I started to think if I could use this time listening to music as a practice for listening English. For example, when listening to hip hop or rap music, I try not to look up the lyrics at first, but try to understand them by hearing them only once. It may sound really easy but when you meet the part that you just can't catch it, you will not be able to leave it! I do not recommend slow music like country music, but recommend you to listen to quick up-tempo music! It really helps!
 If there are other ways that you can do to gain listening ability, please tell me!:)

Thanks for reading.