Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 9, 2014

My new umbrella


Hi everyone!! Yesterday, I went to Sunshine City at Ikebukuro to shop. The shops are indoors, so it was pleasant to enjoy shopping without getting wet! I bought clothes, a bag for university and an umbrella. The umbrella which I always use (I bought it at 100 yen shop!) was biginning to get rusty, so I decided to buy a new one. Although the umbrella that I finally chose only cost 300 yen, it looks strong enough to bear storms. Also, it has a polar bear and penguin design on it:) I used it today, right away! I would like to enjoy this rainy month with my new umbrella!

I would like to answer the questions, too!!

Mikako: Before I die, I would like to have a chance to meet my favorite actors and musicians!

Brianne: No, I have never attended a speech contest before but it seems interesting and it sounds a great sense of achievement!

Masato: I hate rain. I love sunny warm days because it's easy to be active and I can spend outside in the comfortable weather!

Kentaro: Q1. My favorite place in Tokyo is Kichijoji. There are many shops and it's located in the   
                      same city I live.
              
               Q2. I have been improving my English through IE classes and assignments. I would like     
                      to challenge studying for Eiken this summer!