Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Responces

To Ririka
I'm a big fan of Garigari-kun!! After reading your article, I felt like eating Garigari-kun, so I bought the latest one at the school shop. You know the latest flavor? It's the mixture of green apples and yogurt, and it's named "Seishun-no-aji" (the flavor of young days? Lol Can't translate well.) Apparently it seems to be strange, but it's amazing! So tasty :P I'm not for sure whether it expresses the flavor of young days, though. But anyways, I think most people like the flavor. Highly recommend!

To Mikako
What I wanna do before I die is meeting people who supported me like my family, friends, and teachers. I have to say "thank you" to them.

To Takumi. O, Momoko. S, and Brianne
First of all, please let me say "Well done!" to you guys. I know how hard it is to make a speech in public, because I took part in prefectural English speech contest twice when I was in high school. I wasn't able to make a good speech when I first participated in it, but I was successful in the following contest. I learned how important it was to be confident in myself when making a speech from these experiences. I hope you guys will make an even better speech next time! Again, well done :)