Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 11, 2014

a relaxing Saturday afternoon

 
Hi everyone!! Did you enjoy your weekend? I would like to talk about a place where I went yesterday.
 
 
 
This place looks like a house, but it is actually a cafe. My parents took me here by car and it's located in Higashi-Koganei. When I arrived here, I was astonished by the trees, plants and the nature around. The cafe's name was called, "Oven Mitten Cafe". When I entered, I smelled cookies and cakes baking which made me hungry although I've just had lunch.
 
 


On the menu, there were mainly several kinds of sweets, tea and light meals. It was very hard to decide, but I finally chose a plate with three kinds of sweets with tea. The orange one was an orange tart, the white one was a cold nuts dessert and the brown one was a pound cake. All the sweets were handmade at the cafe and they tasted sweet and wonderful!! It was a bit expensive; however, I think the taste was worth the price. While eating, I could see a nice view of nature from the window that relaxed me. I was able to forget the time while I was there:)

Do you guys like sweets? If so, what kind of sweets do you like?